Purchase terms and ordering information
The owner of the web shop Rammstein OÜ (hereinafter web shop) is Rammstein OÜ (Estonian registry code 10914735), Reisi Talu, Sürgavere, Suure-Jaani vald Viljandimaa 71401
Validity of sales contract, product and price information
• These sales conditions are valid between the supplier Rammstein OÜ and the buyer from rammstein.ee web shop.
• The prices of the products are indicated in Euros.
• Rammstein OÜ reserves the right to unilaterally change the sales conditions and prices of goods and services
• The changes mentioned above will be indicated on the web page rammstein.ee
• The delivery costs will be added to the price of the product, and paid by the buyer.
• The delivery costs are as follows:
1. Omniva parcel machine 2.70 €
2. Itella SmartPOST 2.70€
3. Omniva courier 4.59 €
- If you wish to use any other transportation, please contact us at email@example.com
- The delivery charges will be indicated to the buyer upon placing the order.
• To place an order, choose an item and add it to the Shopping cart.
• To complete the order you must fill in the required fields and choose the suitable way of delivery.
• After that the total price will be displayed which can be paid by choosing the most suitable payment option – bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Nordea, Danske, LHV, Krediidipank and Pocopay)
• The contract will take effect after the payment has come in onto the web shop’s account.
• If the ordered product cannot be delivered due to its running out of stock or other reasons, the buyer will be notified on the first opportunity and the payment (incl. charge for delivery) will be returned without delay, no later than 14 days after the first notification.
• The delivery cost will be paid by the buyer. The corresponding price information is pointed out under “Validity of sales contract, product and price information”.
• Estonian internal deliveries will generally be posted next working day, still no later than three working days after receiving the payment.
• The given delivery times are approximate and may be extended due to bank holidays.
We are not responsible for delays due to force majeure.
• After receiving the order, the buyer has the right to return the products within 14 days.
• The 14-day return policy is not applicable for legal persons.
• In order to have the right to return the products within 14 days the products cannot be damaged or have signs of wearing.
• If the product has been used in any other way that is required to be convinced of the quality, characteristics and function of the product or the product has signs of wearing or is damaged, the web shop has the right not to accept the return.
• If you wish to return the product, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after receiving the delivery.
• The cost of the return shipment will be paid by the buyer except when the returned item is not as ordered (E.g. wrong or faulty item).
• Upon receiving the returned product, the web shop will return the payment to the buyer immediately, yet no later than 14 days after receiving the return request.
• The web shop has the right to hold off the return payment until the returned products have been received or the buyer has given proof that the product has been sent back, depending on which takes place first.
The web shop takes responsibility for any inadequacy or deficiency of goods sold, which existed before delivery
The web shop is not responsible for damages to the products that have occurred after the product has been handed over to the buyer. If the product has any faults that the web shop is responsible for, the web shop will repair or replace the faulty product.
If it is impossible to repair or replace the product the web shop will return all relevant payments to the buyer.
The web shop will reply to the buyer’s complaint within 15 days in writing.
The web shop uses all personal data (name, phone number, address, e-mail, and bank details) only to process orders and deliver goods to the buyer.
The web shop forwards personal data to transport companies in order to deliver the goods.
Should you have any complaints regarding the web shop, please forward your reclamation to email@example.com. Please indicate the buyer’s name, phone number, order number and the description of the flaw in the product.
If the buyer and the web shop fail to settle the dispute between the parties, then the buyer has the opportunity to contact the Customer Disputes Committee.
The Customer Disputes Committee has the authority to settle the disputes in the contract between the buyer and the web shop. Services of the Customer Disputes Committee are free of charge.
The buyer has the right to turn to the structure of resolving consumer disputes at the European Union.
• Since Rammstein OÜ`s products can be completely or partially handmade then please take into consideration that the items are not 100% identical.
• The products colour might differ from the colour shown on the product picture due to slight colour differences in string and leather batches. If the product does not meet your expectations please write to us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will definitely find a solution!